It’s absolutely normal to feel scared or anxious when starting out in the bikepark and it’s easy to forget that mountain biking is supposed to be fun! With practice, patience and the correct coaching you can over come those fears and feel confident to take on new challenges.
The TSG bikepark camp for Scaredy-Cats is a camp for the new rider starting out in the bikepark and for those who like to take their time and not feel stressed.
Friday, 30. June 2023
After arriving and getting settled in to your room it’s time to sit down, relax with a quite drink or
meal at Revier’s restaurant.
Saturday, 1. July 2023
It’s time to pull on the helmet after a full breakfast as your coaches will meet you at The Epic Shop at 09:00
before heading to the bike park for the first laps of the day. Groups will be formed depending on experience and ability so everyone feels confortable before heading of the bikepark.
Sunday, 2. July 2023
After another full breakfast we head back to the bike park to pick up from where we left of the day
before. Going into more details and improving your skills so you can go away from the Revier
downhill camp felling and knowing you now have the skills to go where you’ve never gone before.
Included in the package
- 2 Overnight stays in the Smart Cabin
- Lift pass
- Breakfast, Parking and Super Late Check-out
- Guide and Instructor during 2 days
- Bike facilities at the hotel
- Upgrade into the XL Cabin per night CHF 50
- Single use per Camp CHF 155
- Extended stay: On request (email@example.com)
- Minimum number of participants required are 4 people
- The reservation is non-refundable
- We recommend that you take outa cancellation insurance
- Please bring your own downhill equipment with you or get in touch with the Epic sport shop
This is how it works
Send us your request by email and we'll be happy to make you an offer. Make sure to mention:
- Room category
- and amount of friends who will be joining you
- See you soon!